Random Quote

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just when you thought it was safe to reenter the blogosphere...


I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
- Woody Allen

I have recovered sufficiently from minor surgery on a torn tendon to be able to manipulate a keyboard and mouse again. And so, after reading the very kind comments to my "final" post and because I find I really miss blogging, I decided to attempt a comeback, though likely at a much reduced level (I used to try to blog daily like Ken Lammers and Steve Minor but I don't think I can keep up with those guys).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! All right! You're back! :-)

Ken Lammers said...

Welcome back.

As to my posting every day - I cheat. Notice that a lot of days I just put up 5 little posts pointing to articles or other folks posts. I envy the guys who can put up long, interesting posts every day. However, I think you have to become a professor to have that kind of time.

Anonymous said...

I tried to visit during your "implosion," discovered that the URL was dead, and figured you had just quietly called it quits. I didn't realize until just now that the URL was even valid again, let alone that the dead URL had been unintended but that, later, you really had decided to call it quits -- and then changed your mind. Whew! Got all that? I'm not sure I do.

I had a similar implosion when I first started blogging, nearly three years ago. Perhaps I'd have been smart to take it as a sign from on high, but I didn't. I'm glad you decided not to, either.

HR said...

Welcome back!