Random Quote

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas to all ....


I note from my Sitemeter logs that, despite residing near the bottom of the blogging food chain with the other Wiggly Worms of the TTLB Ecosystem, HOWT has around four dozen dedicated readers from all over the the country and throughout the world. In fact, it seems that I have regular readers on every continent except Antarctica.

Given the peculiar nature of this blog, I am a bit amazed that my regulars can be found in places as disparate as Colorado Springs, Colorado and Paris, France; Plano, Texas and Karabk, Turkey; Waipahu, Hawaii and Surrey, England; Lynchburg, Virginia and Sydney, Australia; Dublin, Ireland and Sao Paulo, Brazil.

So as I get ready to take a Christmas break from both my day job and blogging, let me wish all of you

Merry Christmas
Happy Christmas
Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noel
Froehliche Weihnachten
Buone Feste Natalizie
Mele Kalikimaka
Nollaig Shona Dhuit
Buone Feste Natalizie
Kurisumasu Omedeto
La Maunia Le Kilisimasi Ma Le Tausaga Fou
Nollaig chridheil huibh
God Jul
Maligayamg Pasko
Nadolig Llawen
เมอรี่คริสต์มาส และสวัสดีปีใหม่
Geseënde Kersfees
Gezur Krislinjden
Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun

No comments: